Jesus Christ is risen! He is risen indeed!

Today is the day! He is risen and we are so thankful! It is amazing to me that one man chose to do something so selfless, so wonderful for you and for me. I don't know that in my humanity I will ever be able to fully comprehend this. We had family worship today and it was sweet. I watched as my children sang and played along as Ryan led us in several songs. It is so good to hear the sound of our own family singing praises to the King, having our own home church service. We have never done this before and I want to do it again. I know we need to gather in corporate worship with our church family, but today was something different that we as a family needed. I believe our time of worship at home will help us stay focused and bonded as a family as we continue to wait through this season of uncertainty. This past week I had more difficult moments than good moments, but I savor the good knowing that God is taking care of me all the time. We are not promised an easy life, but we are promised that God will help us through it all. So even though at the end of the day I am exhausted and overwhelmed, I can close my eyes at night knowing it doesn't matter--God is in control and will take care of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy and Light

Light in the darkness

Seasons come, Seasons go, Hallelujah and Amen