oh, no...it's what time?!

End of the day, get to Zumba, eat some dinner with the fam, then off to Rylee's softball game. It was almost 9:30 by the time we got home, and everyone needed a bath plus Rylee needed her PE uniform washed---oh my word, I need two more hours in my day to get it all done before I crash and sleep! How do I do it? I often wonder, but then I quickly go, "Hmmm, yeah, okay--that's you God!" I love my life, I love my family and I love everything we are doing so it is moments like this that I can take a breath and go, "Aha, yeah, it is okay, God's doing His thing so I can keep moving!" Faith sustains us, His peace and strength encourage us to put one foot in front of the other. I know that if I wasn't talking to Him, digging in the Word everyday and never letting go of that feeling of thanksgiving in my heart then I would crash and burn a whole lot more. I know I am in trouble if in a moment of struggle, I head south for desperate measures...woh! God has not moved, He does not change so despite my circumstances, He is the same. What a relief. I know, no matter how wigged out I get that I can find Him there, beside me, guiding me, and at times carrying me when I finally realize I cannot do any of this on my own. I am getting this much better than I did ten years ago, so perhaps with age and experience I have relaxed a little more. Life will go on, and so I will continue to go to the Father for some time in His presence, at His feet to be humbled, strengthened, comforted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy and Light

Light in the darkness

Seasons come, Seasons go, Hallelujah and Amen