I love reading about the miracles Jesus performed while here on this earth. Today in my quiet time I read as thousands were fed when he blessed what little food they could gather. I also read about the healing of a deaf man, so amazing the process he went through to touch that man's life and restore his hearing. As he walked and talked with the disciples after these many miracles occurred, I am amazed at their lack of understanding and faith in Jesus. Certainly their human nature was a factor, largely their inner denial of the reality of things to come for the Lord. I know daily I struggle to find some sense of what is happening in the world around us. The hurt, the frustration, the anger we all feel when something goes wrong, a tragedy occurs or we are so incredibly disappointed when someone makes a bad choice. What can we do to find restoration of our hope? It is in Jesus. We have sung about it, read about it, now let's live it! What a testimony for others who may be struggling to stand on our faith through the worst of times and see how God can work miracles. Miracles don't have to be tangible, they can be an incredible change of the heart or the release of a great burden someone has carried for so long. My hope is in You, Lord, and I will not lose sight of that in my heart and my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy and Light

Light in the darkness

Seasons come, Seasons go, Hallelujah and Amen