How early does your day begin? A typical day for me starts with the alarm going off between 6:30 and 6:45. Today was no ordinary day. I had to work early, so my alarm went off at 5 am and my work day started at 6 am. After eight hours at work, I made a stop on the way home, then arrived home to find a bit of time to unwind before starting dinner and getting in my workout. I also made time for God, had my quiet time and thanked Him for his promises in His word to me today. No matter how my day goes, I can always count on God's word meeting my needs. There are things I enjoy doing in my life to find relaxation, balance and rejuvenation but first and foremost is my time with God. Some of my favorite things include reading a great book, enjoying a hot cup of tea and listening to a favorite cd. All those things are enjoyable, but nothing compares to time with my Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy and Light

Light in the darkness

Seasons come, Seasons go, Hallelujah and Amen