Okay, so I just finished week one on the new job. I really, really like it. I could see myself doing this for awhile. It is enjoyable, a great office/workplace with a great group of coworkers and the benefits are awesome. Of course the down side is the time away from the kids, and we just don't have the family time we had before. Everyday I have twinges of guilt, sadness cause I miss being at home with my children so much. I am praying for God to provide that again one day when the time is right. I know and trust that He will. I had the opportunity to attend a ladies unity event at ISU tonight with a group of women from our church. It was so good, great speaker who was very funny and inspiring. I enjoyed time with a few ladies in particular in my group, we enjoyed a bite to eat, fellowship with one another and just enjoying being girls! On my way home tonight I was thinking how much I needed it. Let's face it, most of us women don't do much for ourselves with all we've got going on in our lives. I don't want there to ever be moment in my life where I feel guilty for having fun, doing something just for me. God wants us to take care of ourselves, and part of that is intentionally treating ourselves from time to time. I want Rylee to have that value too. I was praying today for consistency and I can think of a lot of areas in my life that need that for a lot of reasons. It is a lot to think about, makes me a little tired. I suppose it is a goal to work toward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy and Light

Light in the darkness

Seasons come, Seasons go, Hallelujah and Amen