I know I haven't been as consistent with my blog as I should, but I've got more in my schedule now than before. Taking on a full time job on top of being a wife and mother of three makes getting everything done a whole lot more challenging. There are days I feel like I need to apologize to everyone because time with my family is so short. Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful for my job and hopefully I am that much more thankful for my family. Still, there are days I am just so tired. I wonder sometimes how long I can keep this up. Today our pastor spoke to us about compassion. I thought about myself, how I see the world most days. Like everyone else I have an agenda, a list of things to accomplish. At the end of the day, I take a mental inventory of what I got done or did not get done. I have to admit it has been awhile since I checked my compassion....did I show it today? I came away from worship today hoping I have a better fix on compassion. I have made it a habit to pray each morning on the way to work, and I always ask God to give me the opportunity to be like Christ to others, show love and share the Good News. I think I need to take it up a notch, deliberately look for the chance to impact someone's life in a new way. I know I try, but I really need to make an effort to do more, live it out. A new week is ahead of me, here goes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy and Light

Light in the darkness

Seasons come, Seasons go, Hallelujah and Amen