Matthew 12:33 A tree is identified by its fruit. Make a tree good, and its fruit will be good. Make a tree bad, and its fruit will be bad.

What kind of fruit are you producing? I would like to think that I have produced something positive from each day I am blessed to live on this earth. Jesus had a lesson to teach each person He encountered whether it was a Pharisee, a person who needed healing, one of His disciples or an ordinary person passing him by on the street. Live a life that reflects God: be kind, humble, loving and compassionate. How are you living the life God has blessed you with? Do you see it as a blessing or a curse? Is your answer based on your circumstances or can you change your view to see the bigger picture of what God may have for your life? Life will always have its ups and downs, worries and fears will come and go, our faith will most certainly waiver, but God never changes. I want to stand before the Lord one day and although I don't deserve it hear Him say, "Well done, good and faithful servant!" I know He will see all I have done and said, how I have lived my life, who I have influenced for the Kingdom, how I chose to represent Him. What a moment that will be! I am looking forward to that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy and Light

Seasons come, Seasons go, Hallelujah and Amen

Light in the darkness