I read in my quiet time this morning in Psalm 9:9 that God is my refuge. Refuge is defined as shelter or protection from danger. No matter what I go through each day, I know without a doubt my God is there for me. That is awesome. I will never tire of that fact, I am so thankful for it. I didn't want to go to work today. Despite what my body and my mind were saying, I got up when my alarm went off, I got ready, I had my coffee and ate some breakfast and I enjoyed time with God. There is no better way to start the day. It made my day! I had joy in my heart and mind as I went throughout my day because I chose it. God was there for me in my time of need, my bad mood this morning. Because I chose to seek Him in the first moments of my day, He lovingly provided just what I needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy and Light

Seasons come, Seasons go, Hallelujah and Amen

Light in the darkness