I can't believe how long it has been since my last entry. Well, let's face it--life happens, too much to do and not enough time to do it all in. Summer is definitely here but it seems to get shorter every year. We got some fun water stuff for the kids to do at home. We got a slip n slide and an inflatable activity pool. The kids have had a blast and I am just exhausted every time we do it. Kids get to play, Mom gets to do all the work required to make the play happen! So we are doing a flex schedule for the summer at work, which means four day work week but longer work days. I haven't decided yet if I like it. I am tired from the adjustment to working full time, but this just makes me more tired. So, once again I am faced with the reality that I need to find some sense of balance in a lot of areas of my life. It seems to be a life long battle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy and Light

Light in the darkness

Seasons come, Seasons go, Hallelujah and Amen