It feels like a Monday, but it is Tuesday. That can be good and bad. Good, cause short work week. Bad, cause more work to do in a shorter amount of time. The pace is picking up now that school has begun. We had a great weekend, just went by too fast. I am looking forward to so many things coming up this month and next. It will be a jam packed schedule but so many great things going on. We start a new small group study Sunday, "The Truth Project" which looks so good! I know it will be so enlightening, so relevant, and so convicting for us as a church and as a community. Next Monday my women's study starts and I have a solid dozen or so women coming--yeah God! I am so excited to see what God has in store for this group. Bailey's football games start this weekend--go, Bubba, go! Rylee's youth group schedule starts Sunday and whether she likes it or not, she's going to get involved. It will be a bit daunting at first, we've already had a couple heated conversations about what she does and does not want to do. Not much choice though given it will be that or sitting with the adults in the Truth Project. I think I know what she'll choose. It is a tough time for her at this age, but also there are few girls in her age group just entering the youth group at our church. I know it will be hard for her, but I am praying she finds her way, makes her mark, discovers some wonderful things about herself and what God has in store for her. Bailey's birthday is coming up and he wants to have a boys sleepover so I'll be planning for that very soon. So much going on, so little time to get it all done, get prepared. Thanks, God, for all the opportunities. I hope we are ready for what you have to show us! I know it is all good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy and Light

Light in the darkness

Seasons come, Seasons go, Hallelujah and Amen