O my soul, bless God.
From head to toe, I’ll bless his holy name!
O my soul, bless God,
don’t forget a single blessing! Psalm 103:1-3 (MSG)


The end of 2012 is near, and I am thankful to have some extra time today to reflect on it. I am thankful for how far we have come, I am still learning to understand the turns our lives took, and I know through it all God is good and has provided much. My greatest joy in life is my family, what God has given me. My greatest dream has been to find a man of God whom I can share my life with, to be blessed with the amazing and extremely challenging role of motherhood, and to know with greater certainty that no matter what direction my life should take--I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. I have many reasons to praise my God every single day, but the greatest is to know I have a Savior, that Jesus loves me, that I am saved and God will not forget me and will always take care of me. Life is always going to hand us disappointment, but God never disappoints!

We are looking forward to 2013, to seeing where God leads us next in ministry, in meeting new goals, and in continuing to live our lives as He intends. We will continue to walk the road of life with confidence in knowing God is not finished with us and the best is yet to come! I am praying for each of you, family and friends, near and far, that God richly blesses you, that you will seek to be a better you than you have ever been, and that you will know each and every day how blessed and loved you are!

Blessings to you from the Freeman family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy and Light

Light in the darkness

Seasons come, Seasons go, Hallelujah and Amen