I really can't believe how many things there are to do on the web. I just got into facebook a couple weeks ago, so now I have just way too much to keep up with. Last night was great study/meeting with my group, but it was hard. I know we have been challenged everyday in the study of Paul, but I also know it is so good. I need to be more consistent in my study of the Word, because I feel like I don't know enough. It is a constant challenge, so I am working on it. I have been feeling so out of whack with how full our schedule is, not eating right and not getting enough exercise. Bailey's last game is Saturday so that will open up some time for me to get back to some form of regular exercise. I can't believe we are half way through October. Halloween will be fun this year, we are doing a family theme. The kids love the cartoon "Chowder" so we are all dressing up in character. I am making most of the costumes, but don't be fooled--it is very simple stuff, some borrowed stuff that I am piecing together. I can't wait to take some pictures of us all, will post them. I love fall, the changing colors of the trees, the warm smells of fresh bread and sweet rolls, a hot cup of cider while curled up under a quilt with a good book, and making piles of leaves to jump into in the yard. I am amazed at God's creation, reflections of Him in nature. I am thankful I can't figure all that out, that most of it is a mystery, something just to gaze upon and be wowed. I don't want to lose sight of that appreciation for the little things, the brief moments in time when we really should stop and ponder His goodness, slow down, no more rushing around. Isn't God good?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy and Light

Light in the darkness

Seasons come, Seasons go, Hallelujah and Amen